Are you staying a few days in Kazanlak without a car and wondering how to get around? You can take a ride with me and I will show you the “must-see” places. I am ……… a foreigner. A traveler. Like you. I spent quite a lot of time here, fell in love with the country’s nature, traditions and people, with all the good and bad sides, and eventually stayed. I know what it is to be a tourist here. I can see the country with your eyes. And I would love to show you Bulgaria with my eyes.
I bet you want to see all wonders of Bulgaria in one week. Look at these one-day tours and trips from Kazanlak. I have tried to plan them so you get the most in a short time. The tours are for up to 8 ppl and free of charge. It’s entirely your decision to give me some contribution or not. No scam. I promise that I won’t try to sell you anything neither to convince you to change your religion.
- Trip from Kazanlak to Buzludzha, Shipka tower, Russian church, and Thracian tomb Golyama Kosmatka.
- One-day tour from Kazanlak to Ethnografic center Etar and Veliko Tarnovo – Fortress Tsarevets and park Mini-Bulgaria
- One day trip from Kazanlak to Plovdiv, Bachkovo monastery, and Asen’s Fortress
- One day tour from Kazanlak to the ancient Thracian city Perperikon, Stone Mushrooms, and Stara Zagora
- Learn traditional Bulgarian crafts – one day tour from Kazanlak to Troyan
Relax in mineral waters – trip from Kazanlak to Pavel Banya SPA center
You are very close to mineral springs with water healing bone and joint disorders, orthopedic trauma, or central nervous system problems. Take a day off in the SPA center in Pavel Banya and relax your body. Treat yourself with saunas, salt room, pools with hot mineral water, massages, and procedures for health and beauty. There are many hotels you can choose from.
Order a tour
My name is Ivona and all you have to do to go for a tour is to call me. I am available also on WhatsApp or Viber.
+359 895 848 257
+420 702 610 010